The LED rental screen is an LED display specially used for stage performances and cultural activities. Its name, LED rental screen, refers to the fact that it typically takes the form of a rental. The ideal fusion of technology and media is the rental LED display, which has taken the stage and stage beauty by storm. However, many buyers do not know how to select high-quality LED rental screens due to a lack of knowledge about LED rental screens.
The considerations to be taken into account when choosing an LED rental screen are introduced in the following in order to address this issue for everyone.
Generally speaking, the quality of LED rental displays can be identified from the following 6 aspects:
1. Power Supply Stability
The power supply is the heart of the LED display. The following 6 traits are present in high-quality LED power supplies:
1)High reliability: save money on costly maintenance.
2)High efficiency: High efficiency, little power loss, and less heat generation reduce temperature and prevent the entire electronic screen from being too hot.
3)High power factor: The grid needs a high power factor to handle the load. Even though a single electrical device with low power has little effect on the power grid due to its low power factor, if the same sort of load is concentrated too much, it will seriously pollute the power grid.
4)Effective anti-reverse voltage protection.
5)Strong environmental resistance: survive test conditions of high temperatures and humidity.
6)Good anti-interference: Power grid fluctuations, lightning strikes, overvoltage, and overcurrent won’t harm the LED display’s power supply.
2. Brightness and viewing angle
The brightness of the LED rental screen is required to be 100-1000CD/㎡ indoors, 1500-4500CD/㎡ for semi-indoors, and 4000CD/㎡ or above outdoor to ensure the normal operation of the rental screen, otherwise it will be difficult to see because the brightness is the too low displayed image. The quality of the LED die mainly determines the level of brightness. The bigger the viewing angle, the better. The size of the viewing angle will directly determine the size of the rental screen audience, and the size of the viewing angle is mainly determined by the packaging method of the die.
The surface flatness of the LED rental display screen should be within±1mm to ensure that the displayed image is not distorted. Partial protrusions or recesses will lead to a dead angle in the viewing angle of the display screen. The quality of flatness is mainly determined by the production process and on-site splicing alignment.
4. Color reducibility
Color reducibility refers to the color reducibility of the LED rental screen; that is, the displayed color must be highly consistent with the color of the playback source so as to ensure the realism of the image.
5. Whether there is mosaic, dead point phenomenon
Mosaic refers to the small squares that are always bright or always black on the rental LED display, which is the phenomenon of module necrosis. The main reason is that the quality of the connectors used in the display is not good enough. The dead point refers to a single point that is always bright or always black on the LED rental screen. The number of dead points is mainly determined by the quality of the die.
6. The presence or absence of color blocks
Color block refers to the obvious color difference between adjacent modules, and the color transition is based on the led module. The color block phenomenon is mainly caused by the poor control system, low gray level, and low scanning frequency.
You can artificially manage and enhance the quality of the LED rental screen while in use, in addition to initially selecting a high-quality screen. Refer to the following suggestions:
1. It must have a reliable power supply and sufficient grounding protection, and it shouldn’t be used in extreme weather, especially during a lightning storm. We can pick passive protection or active protection, attempt to avoid anything that could harm the full-color display, and try to clean the screen gently to reduce the risk of injury in order to prevent potential issues. Before turning off the computer, switch off the led display.
2. Keep the humidity in the environment where the LED rental screen is used, and don’t let anything wet enter your LED rental screen. Applying power to a full-color display with humidity can cause corrosion and damage to the full-color display components.
3. If water enters due to various reasons, please cut off the power immediately and contact maintenance personnel until the display panel inside the screen is dry.
4. Switching sequence of the LED rental screen:
A: Before turning on the large screen of the LED display, turn on the control computer to make it run normally.
B: It is recommended that the LED display rests for more than 2 hours a day, and the LED display is used at least once a week in the rainy season. Generally, the screen is turned on at least once a month and illuminated for more than 2 hours.
5. When playing, do not stay on all white, all red, all green, all blue, etc. for a long time so as not to cause excessive current, excessive heating of the power cord, damage to the LED light, and affect the service life of the display.
6. Do not disassemble at will. Splicing screens and LED full-color large screens are closely related to our users, and it is also essential to do an excellent job of cleaning and maintenance.
7. Long exposure to the outdoor environment, wind, and sun. Dust gets dirty easily. After a period of time, there must be dust on the screen, which needs to be cleaned in time to prevent the dust from wrapping on the surface for a long time and affecting the viewing effect.
8. The surface of the LED rental screen can be wiped with alcohol or dusted with a brush or a vacuum cleaner. It cannot be wiped directly with a damp cloth.
9. The LED rental screen needs to be regularly checked for normal operation and damage to the line. If it does not work, it should be replaced in time. If the line is damaged, it should be repaired or replaced in time. Non-professionals are forbidden to touch the internal circuit of the large screen of the led display to avoid electric shock or damage to the circuit; if there is a problem, please ask a professional to repair it.
BIBI LED is a leading LED display manufacturer, specializing in LED display manufacturing for more than 6 years, with strict control management and perfect after-sales service.
If you have any questions about how to choose the best-LED display, please contact BIBI LED without obligation by calling (+0086) 153 9990 6913; or by emailing [email protected]; or by filling out our form. As always, our experts will walk you through everything you need to make your purchase successful.
If you are interested in LED rental screens, you can read other related articles: