1. What is P2.5 LED Panel?
The P2.5 LED panel is 2.5mm apart. So what is pixel spacing?
Pixel spacing is sometimes called spacing or dot spacing. It is the density of pixels on an LED display, related to resolution and the distance (in millimeters) from the center of the pixel to the center of adjacent pixels.
Since the pixel pitch represents the amount of space between two pixels, a smaller pixel pitch means less white space between pixels. That is, the smaller the pixel spacing, the higher the pixel density and screen resolution.
2. Types and characteristics of P2.5 LED panel
With the rapid development of LED display technology and the expansion of the display market, P2.5 LED displays are becoming increasingly popular and widely used in meeting rooms, monitoring rooms, control rooms, or any place requiring high contrast and close viewing.
Here are some of the types and features of P2.5 LED displays for your reference when considering a purchase:
Small pitch P2.5 LED panel
1. Ultra-thin cabinet design is adopted, and the weight is light. It can save a lot of work during installation and dismantling. It is important to note that the small-pitch P2.5LED lamp beads are more suited for interior fixed installation because of their small size, low density, and extreme fragility.
2. High contrast, high gray scale, and good uniformity. Even at low brightness, the display layering and vividness of the small-pitch P2.5 LED display are higher than those of traditional displays. It can also reveal more details of the image without losing the information content. The small-pitch P2.5 LED panel is smooth and seamless, which can display vivid images and bring a fantastic visual feast to the audience.
3. The small-pitch P2.5 LED panel has a high refresh rate, the display image is stable and clear, and the real information content of the image is restored. The higher the refresh rate, the better the stability of the displayed image. The lower the refresh rate, the more flickering and jittery the image will be, and the faster your eyes will tire.
P2.5 indoor LED video wall
1. The P2.5 indoor LED video wall adopts a serialized and standardized design, usually a completely seamless interactive wall, with quick response, no smearing and ghosting effects, and provides efficient services for users.
2. P2.5 indoor LED video walls usually have visible control boxes that can provide source processing, windowing, control, and monitoring of the video wall. Therefore, it is very convenient for users to set and control parameters such as brightness, RGB color space, and grayscale.
P2.5 flexible LED screen
1. The P2.5 flexible LED screen has no metal frame and can be shaped arbitrarily.
2. P2.5 flexible LED screen is very thin and light in weight. No matter in terms of packaging, transportation, or installation, it can save buyers and producers a lot of trouble, they can easily assemble and disassemble with soft LED modules.
3. P2.5 flexible LED screen has a wide range of uses. It is now mostly used as a background in stage performances, concerts, theaters, parties, and other entertainment events.
4. The quality of P2.5 flexible LED screen modules is strictly controlled, the unit is small, and the design is flexible, which can be changed into complex shapes according to specific purposes.
3. Examples of application scenarios of P2.5 LED panels
1.The display screen is used in the monitoring center
The monitoring center mainly uses the function of video uploading to the screen. It can provide tablet control and voice control and can realize video point-to-point on-screen, point-to-point zooming in, zooming out, switching scenes, etc., making user operations more convenient.
2.The display screen is applied in the command center
The command center generally conducts command and dispatch in a centralized manner and is used in daily work and emergency command. It is commonly used in government functional departments, such as public security, transportation, and emergency response. The command center usually includes multiple systems such as environmental control, distributed agents, multi-data visualization boards, and video conferencing. These systems can be connected to control the screen on the screen through the tablet and voice, control the switching of multiple systems, and control the lighting, and the large screen. It can also quickly project the video conference signal to the large screen for display, making command and dispatch more convenient.
3.The display screen is applied to the exhibition hall
There are often multiple screens in the multimedia exhibition hall, which need to deliver and manage content, and also need to control the lighting and speakers of the exhibition hall at the same time. When explaining, the narrator can implement a pad to complete the explanation in the exhibition hall, and can also use the handheld pad to control the environment of the large screen content, lighting, and speakers.
We can see more and more electronic traffic guidance signs on the highway, which can display road information in real-time, and the warning signs for violating regulations can display violation alarms in real-time, to make the traffic more orderly.
4. Tips for purchasing a P2.5 LED display
1. Since the LED display is usually composed of 0.5 square meters of panels, each panel contains tens of thousands of RGB LEDs, so it is expensive. So before purchasing a P2.5 LED display, you must consider your needs and financial situation.
2. A 4mm pixel pitch requires approximately 8m x 4.5m in size to display a 1080p 16:9 image. So don’t buy until you’ve figured out where these monitors are going to fit and what you’re expecting.
3. When determining viewing distance and pixel pitch, the rule of thumb is that the smaller the pixel pitch, the closer the viewing distance. When choosing an indoor P2.5 LED display, the first thing to consider is the distance between the viewer and the display. The general formula for the best viewing distance is: pixel pitch (mm) / (0.3~0.8) = best viewing distance (mm)
For example, the best viewing distance of a P2.5 LED display is 3 to 8 meters, and viewers who are 3 meters away will be able to clearly distinguish the display. However, those viewing from greater distances (e.g. 8m) will experience reduced clarity, but acceptable.
4. Due to the low refresh rate, the image will flicker violently and cause eye fatigue. Select the appropriate P2.5 LED display refresh rate according to the specific application.
Regarding the P2.5 LED display, if you have any questions, you can contact us for the most professional solution. Please contact BIBILED without obligation at (+0086) 153 9990 6913, email [email protected], or fill out our form.