First, the cleaning of the LED module semi-finished products.
When the LED module is only a semi-finished product without a shell, it needs to be cleaned with special washing water. The LED module is stained with some washing water and then brushed with a brush to accelerate the dissolution of the rosin and the flux detachment. To remove dust and impurities, this step of cleaning is done by the manufacturer.
Second, the LED electronic display after the installation of cleaning.
LED electronic display installation shows that dust and impurities will accumulate after a period of time. To not affect the display effect of the display, it is necessary to clean the surface of the LED display with clean water or clean water to remove different types of dirt. The surface of the LED display can be cleaned, and care must be taken when cleaning. The cleaned water cannot be brought to the back of the LED module. This cleaning step can be carried out by the manufacturer for after-sales maintenance, or the customer can clean it.
Third, the cleaning agent and special equipment required for outdoor LED display cleaning.
1. LED display cleaning solution: It has the advantages of environmental protection, dust removal, no screen damage, etc. It is the best choice to replace chemical cleaners.
2. LED display repair agent: This product has a multi-functional effect. That is, the dual function of glazing and repair makes the LED display bright as new. At the same time, it has anti-static, dust-proof and anti-corrosion functions. The floating dust is easy to get rid of, and the water shines unchanged. The PH value of the product is 7.5, so there is no damage to the LED display screen.
3. Special tools: spraying machine, pneumatic brush, cleaning brush, etc.
4. cleaning platform: choose to build scaffolding, steel frame, hanging basket, aerial work vehicles can be.
Fourth, outdoor LED display cleaning steps.
1. Dust removal: that is, blowing dust. The direction of the dust blowing should be the same, from left to right or right to left. Use a professional electric brush to clean dust or dirt from the surface of the display module. The cleaning of the pneumatic brush is evenly leveled during cleaning, and it can be cleaned repeatedly according to the pollution degree and age of the display or aging.
2. Cleaning: Spray the special cleaning solution onto the surface of the module for preliminary cleaning.
3. Secondary dust removal: use a professional electric brush to clean the dust of the LED display module again. Note: The brush needs to be replaced for this cleaning. Brushes can be reused but must be cleaned to avoid recontamination.
4. Secondary cleaning: Spray the special cleaning liquid onto the surface of the module for cleaning again to remove the dust left by the secondary dust removal. According to the residual dirt on the surface of the display screen, the ratio of the cleaning liquid to the water is determined. If there is not much dirt, it can be sprayed with clean water. Keep the direction from top to bottom or right to left.
5. Blow dry: in the absence of special circumstances can be naturally dried, such as high humidity, low temperature, etc. The surface of the display screen is dry and needs to be blown dry.
6. Repair: Use the sprayer to spray the special repair liquid evenly to the surface of the display for surface repair.
7. Air drying: in the temperature, humidity, wind speed, suitable conditions can be naturally dried. In high temperature and humidity, it can be blown dry with an air gun to require air pressure below 3 kg.