Get the 2020 NEW Price NOW!
Indoor LED screen
1. Pixel pitch: 2.5/ 3/ 4/ 5.
2. Material: Die-casting aluminum.
3. Maintenance way: Front service.
4. LEDs: Black LEDs.
5. Refresh rate: 1920/ 3840hz
6. Application: Meeting room, Supermarket, Exhibition room, Control room, hotel lobby, company reception, classroom, cinema, etc.
Recently done project
1. Pixel pitch: 4mm.
2. Screen Size: 5.12m(W) x 3.072m(H).
3. Screen pixels: 1280(W) x 768(H).
4. Destination: Nigeria.
5. Application: Church LED Screen Purpose.
Indoor LED display Parameters
|Ingress Protection||IP||31, not water-proof, indoor installation only|
|Module Maintenance||N/A||Front / back|
|Cabinet Material||N/A||Die-casting aluminum|
|Color Temperature||Deg.K||3,200-9,300 Adjustable|
|Viewing Angle H||Deg.||140|
|Viewing Angle V||Deg.||140|
|Storage Tem.||F/C||-4 ~ 140F/-20C ~ +60C|
|Storage Humidity||RH||10% ~ 85%|
|Operating Tem.||F/C||-4F ~ 140F/-20C ~ +60|
|Operating Humidity||RH||10% ~ 85%|
|Lift time(50% brightness)||Hour||100,000|
|Installation Type||N/A||Stack, Hanging, Fixed, Wall mount|
|Control Mode||N/A||Video Sync|
|Video Effect||N/A||2K, 4K|
Indoor LED screen: The Ultimate Guide
One of the more popular display devices today is the indoor LED screen. But what exactly is this device?
Technically, it is a robust real-time dynamic data display device that is designed for indoor use. It is mainly used for displaying videos or images.
There are two main types of LED screens, the outdoor and indoor. For all intents and purposes, this article will be talking about indoor LED screens.
Chapter 1: What is an Indoor LED screen?
The main difference between the two types is that the indoor LED screen is less bright than the outdoor type.
That’s because indoor LED screens don’t have to compete with the harsh conditions of the outdoors. Plus, there isn’t much sunlight to contend with indoors.
Another major difference between the two is their durability and build. Outdoor LED screens are made to contend with all the weather conditions.
So naturally, it has all the protection it needs installed. As for indoor LED screens, weather protection is just optional. Lastly, indoor LED screens have resolutions that are ideal for closer viewing.
Chapter 2: What’s the Difference Between an Indoor LED screen and projector?
When you are looking for an indoor display device, there are actually two options to choose from. You can either go for an LED screen or an LED projector. But what’s the difference? Let’s take a closer look.
In terms of brightness, the LED screen is definitely better than a projector. No matter what type of projector you will be using, an LED screen will still out perform it in terms of brightness.
That’s because an LED screen/wall is using directed light, while the LED projector will be using reflected light.
To compound that, you also have to consider the distance of the projector to the screen. That’s another factor why LED projectors lose their brightness.
Size is also not an issue for an LED screen/wall. As for projectors, they each have their maximum size capacity.
So the size of the display for an LED projector will be fixed. As for an LED screen/wall, there is virtually no limit to the size of the wall you want to have.
As long as the wall you will be planning to put the LED screen/wall will be able to support it, you can cascade any number of LED screens and have any type of resolution you want (4K, 2K, or even just HD).
Generally, LED screens are more expensive than LED projectors upfront. But if you factor in the maintenance costs of each, you will be able to save more if you invest on an LED screen.
That’s because replacing an LED bulb for your projector is generally more expensive than replacing the LED module on your LED wall. So, even though an LED screen costs more up front, you will be able to save more over time with it.
In terms of performance, both have already advanced so much that they are virtually identical. The only advantage you get when you are using LED screens/wall is that you won’t have to worry about ambient light.
Chapter 3: Indoor LED Signs Application
There are many ways to use indoor LED signs. Here are the most popular ones.
- Production in factories – you can use LED electronic displays to show the production information of the factory. This way, you can easily keep track of your production and do the necessary adjustments.
- Display for trading rooms/call centers – these LED signs can be used to display relevant information for people inside trading rooms to use. For example, stock values, time zones, calls on queue, etc…
- As a scoreboard – well this one’s pretty common too. LED scoreboards are commonly being used in any sports arena or any sports location.
- Retail purposes – retail businesses can use LED signs to promote their latest productions or any discounted ones.
- Reception boards – you can use floor-standing LED screens to welcome guests in your office, hotel or even in your own home.
- Entertainment – this is the simplest way you can use indoor LED screens. You can use it for personal use or for entertainment events like concerts, weddings and other events that can benefit from it. The possibilities are endless.
- Expos and exhibits – you can use these screens to display promotions in expos and exhibits. You can even use it to inform your guests about anything you want.
Chapter 4: How to Install Indoor LED Signs
For indoor LED signs, there are really just three ways to install it. You can either mount it on the wall, hang it or let it stand on the floor.
If you want to hang your LED sign, the first thing you need to make sure is that the location you will be hanging the LED sign on will be able to bear the weight.
Indoor LED signs usually come with locks to hold them into place. All you have to do is lock them into place with those locks on the metal hanger.
It is fairly easy and can even be done without any tools needed. Just make sure to check the manual on how to properly lock these signs into place.
Wall Mount Installation
If you want to mount your LED sign on a wall, you first have to secure one thing. Just like the hanging installation, you need to make sure that the wall can bear the weight of the sign.
This is pretty easy usually because indoor LED signs are lightweight. To mount the sign on the wall, you will be using a frame.
The frame will hold the LED sign. All you have to do is bolt the frame into place on the wall. Then, secure the LED sign to the frame using the locks provided.
Standing On The Floor Installation
This is the easiest way to install an indoor LED sign. For this type of installation, an indoor LED sign will include a stand.
So all you have to do is make sure that the stand is placed on even ground. Just lock the LED sign into place and you should be good to go.
Consult the manual for the exact procedure on how to lock the sign on to the stand. They usually vary depending on the type of indoor LED sign that you have.
Chapter 5: What Do You Need to Consider Before Buying an Indoor LED Screen?
Before you go ahead and buy an indoor LED screen, there are exactly five factors you need to consider. These factors will dictate what type of indoor LED screen you will need to get.
- The first thing you need to consider is the view angle. You need to think about how the screen will be viewed by your audience. Does it need to be seen from any angle? Do you need a wider screen to display everything you will need? These is something you will need to consider.
- Brightness is another factor that you have to take into account. The standard brightness for indoor is 800-1200 nits, so you will need to make sure that the indoor LED screen you get is somewhere around that brightness range.
- Flatness is another thing you need to consider before buying an indoor LED screen. The standard flatness is ±1 mm. So make sure to ask if the LED screen falls under that standard. Normally, LED screens with die-cast aluminum cabinets are the best choice for indoor LED screens.
- You also have to consider the type of LED you want to use. There are two types of LEDs for indoor use. One is the white SMD LED and the other is the black SMD LED. The black SMD LEDs are used mostly for the pixel pitch which is lower than 5mm. If that’s the case, then it is best to choose the black LEDs.
- Lastly, you have to check if there are dead pixels. An LED screen is made up of many small pixel LEDs. So naturally, less dead pixels will result in a better display. There are ways to check if there are dead pixels. A simple internet search will lead you to several dead pixel tests you can do.
By making sure you consider these five factors, you will be able to choose the right indoor LED screen for your needs.
FAQ1: How can I receive the indoor LED screen in my country?
Ordering from us is fairly easy. If you have already tried importing goods from China before, you can just ask your freight forwarder to come directly to our factory to get the goods.
We will be able to set a time for them to pick up your order. If your freight forwarder doesn’t do that kind of thing, then we can arrange it so that the order will be delivered to the port by truck.
If you have not tried importing goods from China, there’s an easier and safer way to do the transaction. We can directly send your order to your local port, airport or your warehouse/company by sea, air or door-to-door delivery.
FAQ2: How about the delivery time?
We really value our client’s time. That is why our company’s focus is always on the product quality and customer satisfaction.
That is why all the goods are produced according to the order of the client. This way, we can guarantee that the goods are always newly made.
We also guarantee that we will not sell the stocks that have been placed for a long time.
The production of an indoor LED display below 100 square meters will usually take around 15-20 working days. Anything beyond that will take longer, but the quality is still guaranteed to be in perfect working state before shipment.